Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't been updating for a while. But that's past now and today I am introducing my new blog day. Every Wednesday I will be telling you which book I am most looking forward to soon.

So in today's issue I will be talking about...(drums please)

THE INFINITE SEA by Rick Yancey 


This is the second book in "The 5th Wave" series. 

"How do you rid the Earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity. 

Surviving the first four waves was nearly impossible. Now Cassie Sullivan finds herself in a new world, a world in which the fundamental trust that binds us together is gone. As the 5th Wave rolls across the landscape, Cassie, Ben, and Ringer are forced to confront the Others’ ultimate goal: the extermination of the human race. 

Cassie and her friends haven’t seen the depths to which the Others will sink, nor have the Others seen the heights to which humanity will rise, in the ultimate battle between life and death, hope and despair, love and hate."



I read "The 5th Wave a while back and I loved it. It was a very good concept and was very realistic. I just loved Cassie. The book keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I wanted the next book back then and now I am so pumped to read it now. I actually pre-ordered my hardcover copy today from Wordery. You can pre-order yours now from AMAZON or BOOKDEPOSITORY.

You can expect my review of "The Infinite Sea" by the end of this month... provided the book arrives by then. 

Are excited for this or any other book? Make sure to let me know in the comment section down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment