Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 - Like This, Try This CHALLENGE

Hey, folks, I want to apologize for not participating yesterday's challenge.

I am now doing the "Like This, Try This" challenge.

Pretty much all you need to do is to promote a book/movie/tv show by another book/movie/tv show.

If you liked The Mortal Instruments













Then you should definitely read The Whispers Of The Fallen



















I am not sure how right I am comparing the two but I think they have quite a few things in common.

What do you think? What are your suggestions for this Challenge? Make sure to tell me in the comment section down below.

Here is the original link: http://www.writingmyownfairytale.com/2014/08/21/like-this-try-this-bout-of-books-challenge/

1 comment:

  1. I've only read one of the books in The Mortal Instruments series. I thought it was alright. I might like Whispers of the Fallen more so I'll have to check that out (:

    ReplyDelete