Friday, August 22, 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 - Re-create a Book Cover

How is Bout Of Books going for you guys? For me, I have enjoyed every second of it so far. The challenges are fun to do and now I am going to participate in another one. It is called "Recreate A Book Cover" and is hosted by Spines And Covers.

For this challenge I decided to recreate the cover of the book I just finished a.k.a. "The Whispers Of The Fallen".

So here is the original cover:


















And here is my re-creation:

I tried to do it and this is what came out of it. Unfortunately my little cousin spilled some water over it. Apart from that I think I might have done something(I can't draw, I just can't).


What do you guys think of my re-creation? Have you done one too? Make sure to let me know in the comment section down below by commenting and posting a link.

And also don't forget to subscribe to my blog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment